BNTECHGO 20 AWG Magnet Wire – Enameled Copper Wire – Enameled Magnet Winding Wire – 4 oz – 0.0315″ Diameter 1 Spool Coil Natural Temperature Rating 155℃ Widely Used for Transformers Inductors
- High Quality enameled Copper Wire!Durable and not break while winding the coils.Highly Efficient!
- Magnet wire is copper wire that coated with a thin layer of insulated enamel.This 20AWG magnet wire is 4 ounces(80 feet).The copper strands conducts,the insulation is made from modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat,and protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
- This varnished copper wire is constructed with premium enamel insulation.Temperature rating 155°C (311°F) makes it suitable for several thermal overload applications.Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on NEMA MW-35-C standard.
- 20 gauge enameled magnet wire: Wrapped in spool and color is natural.Outside diameter 0.0315″for perfect thickness.
- BNTECHGO magnetic copper wire is widely used in the construction of transformers,wound coils,motors,solenoids,instruments,inductors,speakers,electromagnets,and other applications that require tight coils of insulated wire.
Size: 4 oz（80 feet）
Diameter: 0.0315 inches(0.8mm)
Item Weight: 1 item for 4 ounces
Specification Met: NEMA(NEMA Description: MW-80-C)
Insulation type: Solder able Polyurethane Overcoat
Build: Single Min-Nom
Maximum Resistance At 20℃ Ω/km:35.17