BNTECHGO 22 AWG Magnet Wire – Enameled Copper Wire – Enameled Magnet Winding Wire – 4 oz – 0.0256″ Diameter 1 Spool Coil Natural Temperature Rating 155℃ Widely Used for Transformers Inductors
- High Quality enameled Copper Wire!Durable and not break while winding the coils.Highly Efficient!
- Magnet wire is copper wire that coated with a thin layer of insulated enamel.This 22AWG magnet wire is 4 ounces(122 feet).The copper strands conducts,the insulation is made from modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat,and protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
- This varnished copper wire is constructed with premium enamel insulation.Temperature rating 155°C (311°F) makes it suitable for several thermal overload applications.Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on NEMA MW-35-C standard.
- 22 gauge enameled magnet wire: Wrapped in spool and color is natural.Outside diameter 0.0256″for perfect thickness.
- BNTECHGO magnetic copper wire is widely used in the construction of transformers,wound coils,motors,solenoids,instruments,inductors,speakers,electromagnets,and other applications that require tight coils of insulated wire.
Size: 4 oz（122 feet）
Diameter: 0.0256 inches(0.65mm)
Item Weight: 1 item for 4 ounces
Specification Met: NEMA(NEMA Description: MW-80-C)
Insulation type: Solder able Polyurethane Overcoat
Build: Single Min-Nom
Maximum Resistance At 20℃ Ω/km:53.26