BNTECHGO 26 AWG Magnet Wire – Enameled Copper Wire – Enameled Magnet Winding Wire – 1.0 lb – 0.0157″ Diameter 1 Spool Coil Natural Temperature Rating 155℃ Widely Used for Transformers Inductors
- High Quality enameled Copper Wire!Durable and not break while winding the coils.Highly Efficient!
- Magnet wire is copper wire that coated with a thin layer of insulated enamel.This 26AWG magnet wire is 1.0 lb(1300 feet).The copper strands conducts,the insulation is made from modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat,and protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
- This varnished copper wire is constructed with premium enamel insulation.Temperature rating 155°C (311°F) makes it suitable for several thermal overload applications.Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on NEMA MW-35-C standard.
- 26 gauge enameled magnet wire: Wrapped in spool and color is natural.Outside diameter 0.0157″for perfect thickness.
- BNTECHGO magnetic copper wire is widely used in the construction of transformers,wound coils,motors,solenoids,instruments,inductors,speakers,electromagnets,and other applications that require tight coils of insulated wire.
Size: 1.0 lb（1300 feet）
Diameter: 0.0157 inches(0.4mm)
Item Weight: 1 item for 1.0 pounds
Specification Met: NEMA(NEMA Description: MW-80-C)
Insulation type: Solder able Polyurethane Overcoat
Build: Single Min-Nom
Maximum Resistance At 20℃ Ω/km:141.7