Colloidal Silver Solution and Turmeric Probiotic – 15 Billion CFU for Digestive System
- Alkaline Structured Silver Solution prepares the body and removes the bad bacteria.
- Probiotic Plus with Prebiotic will start repairing the digestive system and adding healthy gut bacteria
- Probiotics in a patented (lactowise) combination with prebiotics re-populate the gut with healthy bacteria, resulting in benefits to the microbiome, digestive system, immune system and brain function
- Alkaline Structured Silver is formulated to ONLY destroy bad bacteria, viruses and yeast.
- In the morning and in the evening, drink 2 teaspoons of Alkaline Structured Silver. The Alkaline Structured Silver will go to work immediately and stay active the entire time in the body.
This is the most comprehensive Silver Solution kit for digestive and immune support.
Not only does this kit have our best-selling 3X Strength Silver Solution but our Probiotic Plus to help boost the immune system and support your digestive systems.
– Turmeric Is used in ayurvedic medicine as a strong antioxidant that helps reduce pain and inflammation.
– Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric and has powerful biologically active properties.
It benefits the digestive system as a healing agent and neutralizes free radicals that cause damage to the microbiome.
Turmeric also aids in skin health, wound healing, inflammatory conditions, skin health, wounds, digestive ailments, and liver conditions.
– As an antioxidant and digestive purgative, it Soothes painful digestion, softens stool, accelerates healing, and reduces free radical damage in the microbiome.
– Bark from the ulmus rubra tree produces a mucilaginous fluid that promotes a slippery healing benefit inside the microbiome.
Slippery elm bark is a demulcent. This means that it is capable of soothing the lining of the stomach and intestines and reducing irritation. Demulcents are sometimes referred to as mucoprotective agents.
Recent studies have shown that slippery elm bark can help with the symptoms associated with inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Psyllium is a fiber that absorbs water and builds bulk (bulk-forming fiber)
It contains soluble and insoluble fiber. It bonds with carbohydrates, sugars, and bile acids trapping them in a slippery gel where they are more slowly absorbed by the body resulting in improved digestion and more balanced blood sugar.