Cornucopia Brands 16-Ounce Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles w/Lotion Pump Dispensers (2-Pack); Refillable Liquid Soap Pump Bottles + Chalk Labels & Lids, BPA-Free Plastic Tops
- VALUE 2-PACK SET / 8 PARTS: You get two 16 ounce empty bottles, 2 black lotion pump toppers, 2 metal lids, and 2 erasable chalk labels
- SIZE: 16 ounce capacity = 2 cups = 475 milliliters; height 7.6″ with pump closed; 8.5″ high w/pump open; 3″ diameter bottle
- MULTI-USE: Great for liquid soap, body wash, shampoos, hand sanitizer, creams, homemade lotions, perfume blends, sunscreen, aromatherapy, oil storage and more. Use in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, beauty salon . . .
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS: These bottles are made from high quality glass lead-free glass; BPA-FREE PLASTIC TOPS : #5 grade pp plastic pumps with ribbed lid, #5 PP dip tubes, food safe, all plastic parts bpa-free, recyclable, dishwasher safe, heat tolerant to 240°F
- COBALT BLUE GLASS: Colored glass is attractive and provides UV protection to your ingredients.
Safer, more eco-friendly, and cheaper than using plastic containers! Our refillable, reusable, and recyclable glass bottles are BPA and lead free and built to last even with daily use! Glass is eco-friendly, recyclable, and the best material for 100% oils and herbs.
Now sold in convenient 2 packs with easy to use plastic pump nozzles included, our multipurpose glass bottles are ideal for:
* homemade lotions
* liquid soaps / hand wash
* face and body wash
* hand sanitizer
* dish soap
* beauty products and cosmetics
* essential oil blends
* DIY Cleaners
* organic cleansers… and MORE!
Use in the kitchen, bathroom, classroom, beauty salon & office.
Constructed of thick-walled glass and durable #5 PP plastic tops, our pump bottles have a maximum capacity of 16-ounces each (2 cups), and measure approximately 8.5-inches tall and 3-inches wide.
We also include 2 reusable decorative chalk labels to help you keep track of your contents. And, we include two metal lids for if you prefill your bottles and want to store or transport them without pump toppers.
Note: You will need to twist the plastic pump top to “release” it before use. You can then twist it back down to close when moving it.