- SUPER CLEAR: TotalBoat Table Top Epoxy cures crystal clear for superior finishes on bars, table tops, counters plus art & woodworking projects
- EASY TO USE: Simple 1: 1 mix ratio, 2 part pourable epoxy coating is self-leveling, and cures smooth as glass at room temperature with no blushing
- DURABLE HIGH GLOSS FINISH: Cured epoxy is UV-resistant, 100% waterproof, resists blemishes, dings, heat, scratches, stains and yellowing
- WIDE RANGE OF PROJECTS: Pro results on wood, metal, stone, ceramic and concrete tables, bar tops, countertops as well as embedding objects, decoupage, casting & other crafting projects
- IDEAL FOR BOTH DIY AND PROFESSIONAL USE: 1 Gallon kit includes 1/2 gallon resin & 1/2 gallon hardener
Table Top is a pourable 2 part epoxy system for crystal clear protective finishes on bar tops, table tops, countertops, counters, wood, concrete and other surfaces. It’s simple 1 to 1 mix ratio, self leveling nature and room temperature cure make it easy for DIY and professional users to get excellent, smooth results without bubbles or other problems. This resin cures crystal clear, deep, glassy and 100% waterproof, for superior scratch, stain, and yellowing resistance. Great for live edge tables, woodworking projects, floors and crafting. While Table Top is indeed UV resistant, it is not intended for outdoor applications with prolonged exposure to sunlight. Compare this kit to Pro marine pro epoxy, MAS Crystal Clear coating for bars and table tops, Envirotex Lite, Parks Super Glaze, System Three (3) Mirror Coat, FX Countercop, Liquid Glass, Art Resin, Apoxy, Ecopoxy and other similar products including Casting Resins. Mix ratio by volume: 1 part resin to 1 part hardener. Application temperature: 70-80°F. Working time: 20 minutes @ 70°F. Gel time: 30 minutes @ 77°F. Time between coats: 4-8 hours (without needing to sand between coats. Cure time: 16-20 hours @ 70°F. Coverage at 1/8″ thick (2-Quart Kit): 6. 4 sq. ft. per half gallon, (Gallon Kit): 12. 8 sq. ft. per gallon. All ingredients are on the USDA approved list for contact with food, once cured.