Digging Dolls: 1 Piece Natural White Selenite Hand Carved Lamp – 12 Inch Avg. – with Dimmer Switch, Cord and 15 Watt Bulb!
- Premium Digging Dolls 12 inch Selenite Lamp
- These lamps are natural earth mined Selenite which is a variation of gypsum.
- Your package will include a lamp that is similar but not identical to those shown in our images.
- The height of these lamps average around 12 inches (plus or minus 1/2 inch) and are hand carved one at a time by master artisans.
- The Digging Dolls brand is proudly owned by women in the USA! – as our mascot Ruby says, “We get our hands dirty… so you don’t have to!”
These stunning Selenite all natural hand carved lamps are great pieces for your home or office. These lamps give off a soft glow that is perfect for night lights or even wedding decor. Our lamps include a cord with a dimmer switch and a 15 watt bulb. You can also put other colored bulbs in these lamps as well to have them glow blue, green, yellow, or any other color that you decide to put in them (colored bulbs sold separately). These lamps can be used for many different purposes including home decor, wedding decor (pop in your wedding color bulbs for each table), spa decor, salon decor, reiki, office decor, specimens, collecting, gift giving and so much more!
Our Dolls meet with the mine owners from Morocco multiple times per year and scrutinize every shipment of Selenite to ensure they meet the high standards required to be part of the Digging Dolls brand. Every lamp is unique and you will not be receiving the exact lamps in the pictures. As earth mined specimen pieces that are hand carved it is possible the lamps may include possible minor flaws, imperfections, variance in colors, shapes, sizes, and patterns in every one.
Please Note: These lamps are natural earth mined Selenite which is a variation of gypsum and it does have a tendency to “shed” meaning you may find in your box or on your counter some small pieces or slivers that have come off of the lamp. This is NATURAL for these lamps and this is not a defect.