DIYMAG Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnets with Double-Sided Adhesive, Strong Permanent Rare Earth Magnets for Fridge, DIY, Building, Scientific, Craft, and Office Magnets, 1.26 inch Diameter, Pack of 20
- MAGNETS COATED – Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which Provides a Shiny and Rust Resistant Protection for the Magnets.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS – Made of Strongest Magnetic Material! Strong Holding Power, Holding Power is not Less than 12 lb per Magnet with Direct Touch and Direct Pull. Rated 14,400 Gauss Internally or 5,000 Gauss on the Surface.
- DIY PROJECTS & SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS – Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED – Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. The Highest Quality Available! 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
- VARIOUS SIZES – If you need to buy more sizes of magnets (eg 3inch, 4inch, 5inch, etc.), please search for DIYMAG brand. DIYMAG provides professional design and consultation service according to customers’ requirements.
Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These disc magnets are 1.26 inch (32mm) diameter . They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
These 32mm diameter Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 12lb and every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required. What’s more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.
Warning 1. Keep away from pacemakers. 2. Powerful magnets can hurt your fingers. 3. Not for children, parental supervision required. 4. All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. 5. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage.