Epoxy Resin Pigment – 18 Colors Epoxy UV Resin Dye Liquid Transparent for UV Resin Coloring, DIY Resin Jewelry Making – Concentrated UV Resin Colorant for Art, Paint, Crafts – 0.35 oz/10ml Each
- SELECTED COLOR – 18 color uv epoxy resin color dye are carefully-selected for resin art projects coloring, which can make your creations brilliant while staying crystal clear. Feel free to blend them to achieve the color you desire!
- HIGH CONCENTRATION – A little goes a long way, just a drop and you will be shocked by the strong dyeing effect. Never run short of creativity with these vibrant liquid epoxy UV resin color pigment!
- SAFETY & MULTIPURPOSE – Our UV resin colorants are made from non-toxic, no harsh chemicals, cruelty free materials. Perfectly suited for resin jewelry making and crafts decorations, resin pour art, paint, garment accessories and other DIY crafts.
- READY TO USE – No preparation is required. Specially designed nozzle make it easy to control your drops so that you can get the perfect shade every time. Easy to diffuse in the resin with saturated color and uniform gloss.
- COST-EFFECTIVE – 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Get better value for your money with our 18 long-lasting acrylic resin coloring(6.3oz/180ml total)! Click ‘Add to Cart’ and make sure to share your creative resin projects to us!
No more messy powder to clean up and this liquid color pigment is super easy to mix with AB/UV resin. What are you waiting for?
Package Included :
18 x 10ml Resin Colorants.
1. Press down and rotate the cap to open.
2. To get the best result, please shake well before using.
3. To add color to your resin, use one drop or more of colorant to your resin depending on the intensity of color you would like.
4. Adding more drops and making the pigment more concentrated will increase curing time because the pigment will block the UV light for UV Resin or slow down Epoxy Resin chemical reaction.
5. For UV Resin, the darker pigment absorbs more UV light, and increase curing time. Use a powerful UV lamp or Strong Direct Sun Light for best curing result and time. Please plan accordingly.
6. For Epoxy Resin, you can add a bit more B mixture for faster curing.