Fantasia Materials: 3 lbs Premium Brazilian Tumbled Polished Natural Stones Assorted Mix – Medium – 1″ to 1.5″ – Bulk Polished Gemstone Supplies for Crafts, Reiki, Wicca, Chakra & Crystal Healing
- Superior Quality Colorful Natural Stones from Brazil
- Available in XXSmall (¼ ” to ¾”), XSmall (½” to 1″), Small (¾” to 1¼”), Medium (1″ to 1½”), Large (1¼” to 1¾”), XLarge (1½” to 2″), and XXLarge (1¾” to 2¾”)
- Each and every stone is unique and you will receive stones similar to the images shown.
- Includes only Fantasia certified stones – Tumbled and graded in our own tumbling factory!
- 100% Authentic Fantasia Stones – A Brand Trusted Worldwide
This mix is made using the following material types to give the best variety of colors and to assist with all the chakras:
Red Jasper – Red
Carnelian – Orange
Citrine – Yellow
Yellow Jasper – Yellow
Green Quartz – Green
Blue Quartz – Blue
Sodalite – Blue
Amethyst – Purple
In addtion to the above colors of the rainbow we also include the additional materials below with the colors of:
Clear Quartz – Clear
Hematite – Silver
Milky Quartz – White
Rose Quartz – Pink
Bronzite – Brown/Bronze
Smokey Quartz – Light or Dark Brown
Nephrite Jade – Black/Green
And more… over 28 different stone types in all!
IMPORTANT: Not all material types are shown in our images. You will get some stone types not shown in our images since we continuously include new materials as we tumble them in this mix. Some material types will have imperfections even after being tumbled due to their natural characteristics. Due to the fragile nature of tumbled stones it is also possible minor chipping may be found on some stones. The number of acceptable imperfections is relative to the material type and the grade being purchased. While we do our best to have a very large selection of stone types in every bag, it is possible due to how this mix is made that some types will not be present in your bag and depending on the size ordered there may be multiple pieces of the same stone type. There are many stones which look similar but are different materials and if you look closely at what is received you will see that even similar color stones are actually different material types.