FINDMAG Neodymium Magnets Strong Magnets Rare Earth Magnets with Double-Sided Adhesive for DIY, Fridge,Scientific, 1.26” D x 1/8” H, Pack of 8
- STRONGER THAN THE COMPETITION – Made from the world’s strongest magnetic element, our pure neodymium disc magnets are incredibly powerful. This set of premium rare earth magnets can handle your project or task.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY – Your safety is our highest priority. Chipped, broken magnetic shards are dangerous. We use thicker, industrial grade, durable N45 grade neodymium magnets.
- PREMIUM QUALITY COATING – You will love the smooth and shiny finish. Our magnets are protected with a corrosion resistant Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel-Copper-Nickel) coating to create a high quality silver look that doesn’t rust or scratch.
- UNLIMITED USES – No matter your application, our powerful magnets can handle the job. These thin magnetic discs work great as strong refrigerator magnets, arts and crafts, DIY projects, hanging spice jars, pictures, whiteboards, tools in the garage, or science classroom at school.
- Professional Brand – We are professional magnet sellers and you can find any magnet you want in our store. Search FINDMAG MAGNETS .Find the magnet you want!
Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These disc magnets are 1.26 inch (32mm) diameter and 0.12 inch (3mm) thick. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
These 32mm diameter Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 17lb and every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required. What’s more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.
Holding Force detection method:
We use the automatic machinery in pull off speed 80mm/min to test products by attracting on an 10mm thick steel plate.