Freshware Silicone Mold, Soap Mold for Cupcake, Muffin, Pudding, Cheesecake and Soap, Pyramid, 6-Cavity
- Flexible and Non-Stick. Baked Goods Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 Uses
- 100% Pure, Professional Quality Food-Grade Silicone. Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
- Pinch Test Passed. No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
- Mold Size: 11.7 x 6.8 x 1.6 inch. Cavity Size: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.6 inch. Volume: 6 x 3 oz, Total 18 oz
Create your own special desserts or homemade soaps with the Freshware SL-101RD 6-Cavity Silicone Pyramid Muffin, Cupcake, Brownie, Cornbread, Cheesecake, Panna Cotta, Pudding and Jello Shot Mold. This mold is constructed with 100% pure, professional quality food-grade silicone, which meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards (BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE). Simply pour your favorite recipe in the mold, prepare, and cool completely. Then turn it upside down, this flexible silicone mold offers a non-stick surface that allows the baked goods to pop right out with a little push from the bottom. Remember to place the silicone mold on a baking sheet for easier positioning and removal.
Mold Size: 11.7 x 6.8 x 1.6 inch. Cavity Size: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.6 inch. Volume: 6 x 3 oz, Total 18 oz.
Many customers have found creative ways to use Freshware silicone molds (depending upon the shape) to create delicious homemade cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, cheesecakes, quiches, breads, chocolates, candies, tarts, butters, caramels, ice cubes, frozen baby foods, gelatin, ice creams etc. Other customers use the molds in unique ways to create clays, resin casting, candles, soaps and more.
All Freshware silicone products DO NOT have Chemical Coatings and are Pinch Test Passed. Our silicone mold handles temperature from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius). Reusable for up to 3,000 uses, our molds save money by eliminating the need to ever buy disposable paper liners again. Safe to use in the Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Steamer and Dishwasher. Top rack dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the product.
What Is A Pinch Test? Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers in their silicone products, so it is not safe for high-temperature baking. Pinch and twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns white, it’s got fillers as 100% pure silicone will retain its color.