- Regular shungite polished beads necklace for energy healing
- The necklace is made of polished regular black shungite beads; Shape of beads is rondelle;
- Made of polished III type regular shungite. Type III shungite contains up to 50% of carbon. It has deep gray or black color, small pyrite infusions are possible.
- Shungite necklace is a trendy accessory and a good way to protect your bio-field from all negative influences and your body from EMF radiation.
- Manufactured by Karelian Heritage Company and comes in original packaging with a business card
Authentic Karelian Shungite Necklaces About Natural Shungite Necklace Genuine shungite necklaces are the most popular pieces of shungite jewelry. The necklaces are considered to be the best choice for every day protection from EMF radiation and geopathic stress. Moreover, shungite necklaces are well- known for increasing an overall efficiency of people and their energetic field due to wearing necklaces in neck and heart areas. About Regular Type III Shungite Shungite stones can be divided into three types depending on the content of carbon in it. Type III regular shungite contains 30-50 % of carbon. Regular shungite can be easily shaped and polished. The stone is widely known for its absorbing and protecting properties. Shungite is a natural geomagnetic material with a strong screening effect neutralizing high and microwave frequency electromagnetic radiation. One more significant advantage of shungite stones is that they don’t have a date of consumption, you can use them unlimitedly. The only thing you need to do in order to maintain their efficiency is cleaning and charging your stones on regular basis. Despite protective properties, it also has a positive impact on the whole organism. It helps to harmonize and balance your energy field, contributes to normalization of the nervous system, and allows positive energy to flow into your body. Note! Buy directly from The Republic of Karelia where the only one deposit of genuine shungite is located. All the parcels have a tracking number and are properly packed to ensure the safety of your product.