MH943SBS Megahome Heavy Duty Distiller, Glass Collection – 316 Stainless Steel
- 316 STAINLESS STEEL: The heavy duty Megahome distiller is the only countertop distiller in the world to be manufactured with a 316 grade stainless boil chamber and dome. While the majority of customers are fine with the standard Megahome distillers that come with 304 or 18/8 stainless steel this was a request of some customers and we are proud to offer this special unit.
- MAKES THE PUREST WATER: Not all distillers are created equal. Megahome distillers consistently produce cleaner water than competing distillers. Many distillers offer quicker distillation rates but sacrifice the purity of the distilled water being produced because they distill at too high of a temperature. If you are looking for the cleanest and purest water, look no further.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Top-to-bottom warranty that covers parts and labor. In the unlikely event you have an issue with your Megahome distiller, we (Nutriteam Inc) offer you the best and fastest customer service to keep you up and running. If you need a part, we’ve got it!
- TOP QUALITY PARTS: Megahome distillers are manufactured with the highest quality parts. All parts are manufactured to our precise requirements. Each distiller is QC tested before being boxed and shipped.
- UL LISTED: UL (Underwriters Laboratory) is a trusted independent global safety science company that thoroughly tests products to be used in the United States to determine if they comply with important safety standards. Megahome distillers are the only UL approved water distillers available. Do not risk your safety or safety of your family to save a few dollars on a cheaper water distiller.
MH943SBS Megahome Heavy Duty Distiller with glass collection has all the great features of the standard Megahome water distillers but with a ultra high quality 316 grade stainless boil chamber and dome. It distills 1 gallon of pure distilled water in 5.5 hours. It has an automatic shut-off so that the unit will stop automatically at the end of a batch cycle.
What makes 316 stainless steel more durable?
What distinguishes Type 316 from Type 304 is the addition of molybdenum up to a maximum of 3%. Molybdenum increases the corrosion resistance of this chromium-nickel alloy to withstand attack by many industrial chemicals and solvents, and, in particular, inhibits pitting caused by chlorides. As such, molybdenum is one of the single most useful alloying additives in the fight against corrosion.
Type 316 can withstand corrosive attack by sodium and calcium brines, hypochlorite solutions, phosphoric acid; and the sulfite liquors and sulfurous acids used in the paper pulp industry.
316 Marine Grade Stainless steel boiling chamber including stainless steel dome.
Distiller Output -16 liters(Over 4 gallons)/day
Size: 8 in.(20cm) width X 14 1/4 in.(36cm) hght.
Power source: AC 120V/60Hz
Power Consumption: 580W (Total) Heater 565W / Cooling Fan 15W
Weight: 3.5 Kg(7.7lbs)
Capacity: 4 L.(1 gal.) per 5.5 hours.
Warranty: Full 1 Year, Parts and Labor.
Collection: Glass Carafe
Please Note: We would recommend this distiller to customers with water sources that are known to be corrosive.