Moi Doi 45PCS Resin Mixing Cups Tools Kit, Graduated Plastic Silicone Measuring Cups, with Pipettes Mixing Stir Sticks Finger Cots Tweezer Silicone Mat for DIY Resin Casting Painting Jewelry Making
- 💎【NO MORE GUESSWORK】: This graduated measuring cups tools set are imprinted in specified scale lines to provide easy measuring, pouring and mixing work. Each cup has measurements on the side, which is clear and easy to read.
- 💎【EXTENSIVE APPLICATION】 : The resin measuring cups set not only applied to epoxy resin mixing, slime, clay, paint, craft, casting, molding, stain, jewelry making but also widely used in our daily life like home decoration, classroom, lab, kitchen. It makes a useful addition to your resin, painting, stain, wax casing mold, jewelry making supplies.
- 💎【PERFECT DIY MIXING CUPS TOOLS SET】: Total 45pcs come with in a beautiful gift box, which allows you easy to use and store. For its practicability and durability, this resin measuring cups tools kit is really a great gadget for your DIY making that can be used all year round.
- 💎【EASY TO CLEAN】: Here are two practical ways to make resin clean up quickly. 1) Wipe out any excess resin with paper towel while the resin is still wet and pour a little rubbing alcohol or acetone on a paper towel to get out remaining resin. 2) Let it dry and then pull the dried resin right out of your mixing container.
- 💎【WHAT YOU GET】:Total 45pcs mixing cups tools set; we believe shopping should be a simple and risk free experience. That is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee for all of our items. If your shopping experience was not positive with us, MOI DOI will do whatever it takes to reverse that and make you satisfied!
–Simplify your daily life with these beautiful measuring cups set.
–This mixing cups tools kit will make your DIY work much more enjoyable.
1.Always make sure you wear gloves when using alcohol or acetone to clean up resin.
These items are solvents and though they’re great at breaking down epoxy resin,
they will also enable your skin to absorb the resin (and you don’t want that!)
2.Once you’re sure all traces of resin have been removed, you can go ahead and wash your mixing vessel in soapy water.
Let it dry and it’s good to go for next time!
3.The most important thing to remember is to NEVER pour leftover down the drain or wash out your mixing container with soap and water if it still has resin in it.
1 x 250ml Silicone Measuring Cups
2 x 100ml Mixing Cups (silicone & plastic)
2 x 50ml plastic measuring cups
4 x 30ml plastic mixing cups
4 x Silicone Dispensing cups
5 x 3ml plastic dropping pipettes
10 x Wooden mixing sticks
2 x Blue Silicone Stir Stick
3 x Stainless steel tools (Muddler Poke Needle Spoon Tool Set)
1 x Tweezer
10 x Finger cots
1 x Silicone Mat (6″ x 12″)