Multicolor Bloodstone Cabochon Pebble Polished Natural Green Red Heliotrope Stone Chalcedony Mineral Blood Jasper Crystal Cab from India – 10PCS
- You will get 10 pcs of the Bloodstone Cabochons similar to the one in the listing, the size and the color of the cabochon may slightly vary as well due to the fact that all minerals are different. (Amethyst Bowl NOT included!) Approximately Size: 10-30mm / 7/16-1 3/16 Inches; Approximately Weight: 10-15gr / 0.35-0.5oz;
- The mineral heliotrope, also known as bloodstone, is a form of chalcedony (which is a cryptocrystalline mixture of quartz and its monoclinic polymorph moganite).
- Bloodstone is a dark green variety of chalcedony adorned with a splatter of bright red. It has been a popular gemstone for at least two thousand years. It is sometimes referred to as “heliotrope” by European authors and in works of the 18th century and earlier.
- Formula: SiO2 (silicon dioxide); Mohs scale hardness: 6.5-7;
- (The above information is provided solely for informational purpose. Kindly note that all stones are offered for decorative purposes only. Please, handle your stones with great care, do not grind or crumble them, do not dip or add them into your food or drink, do not use any parts of them in any elixirs, potions, lotions etc. Always make sure you wash your hands before and after working with your crystals.)