- 100% Pure, Professional Food-Grade Quality Silicone. Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
- Flexible and Non-Stick. Baked Goods Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 Uses
- Pinch Test Passed. No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings
- Mold Size: 11.7 x 6.8 x 0.9 inch. Cavity Size: 1.4 inch top x 0.5 inch bottom x 0.9 inch depth. Volume: 15 x 0.5 oz, Total 7.5 oz
Create your own special homemade sweets or soaps with the Oggibox 15-Cavity Silicone Mini Pyramid Chocolate, Candy and Gummy Mold. Simply pour your recipe in the mold, let it cool completely, then turn it upside down. This flexible silicone mold offers a non-stick surface that allows the sweets to pop right out with a little push from the bottom. Remember to place the silicone mold on a baking sheet for easier positioning and removal. Many customers have found creative ways to use Oggibox mold to create delicious chocolates, candies, gummies, butters, caramels, ice cubes, frozen baby foods, gelatin, ice creams, etc. Other customers use the molds in unique ways to create clays, resin casting, candles, soaps and more. All Oggibox silicone products DO NOT have Chemical Coatings and are Pinch Test Passed. Our mold is constructed with 100% pure, professional quality food-grade silicone, that meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards (BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE). The Oggibox silicone mold handles temperature from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius). Reusable for up to 3,000 uses, our molds save money by eliminating the need to ever buy disposable paper liners again. Safe to use in the Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, and Steamer. Top rack dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the product. What Is A Pinch Test? Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers in their silicone products, so it is not safe for high-temperature baking. Pinch and twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns white, it contains fillers as 100% pure silicone will retain its color.