rockcloud Healing Crystal Tiger’s Eye Heart Love Carved Palm Worry Stone Chakra Reiki Balancing
- 1x puff heart,polished,smooth,hand carved,vary slightly in size and coloration.
- Pocket Stones–Weights 2.3 ounces/piece;Approx 1.6 inches Wide,1 inche thick.Puff Hearts fit easily in a pocket,perfect to hold in hands,daily carry, wrap, place in grids or any place else you wish to.
- Worry/Palm Stones-feel great to hold in your hand for relaxation or anxiety relief.Enhance meditation,aid in healing the mind,body and spirit.Strengthens the heart and allows energy to flow through the heart chakra properly.
- Tiger’s Eye is a chatoyant gemstone that is usually a metamorphic rock that is a golden to red-brown color,with a silky luster.Tiger’s eye gemstone combines the grounding energy of the earth with the elevating energy of the sun.
- Best Gift Choice–Puff hearts make very special personal gifts.Arrive to someone full of positive energy and cleansed of all negative vibrations.Also makes a great Housewarming,Birthday,New Year Gift for Mother,Father,him,her,man,woman.Conversation starter for party,entertaining or wedding registry.
From the perspective of cognitive behavior therapy,the use of worry stones is one of many folk practices that can function as psychologically healthy self-soothing exercises.Such techniques are imparted at an early stage of treatment,displacing any familiar but destructive coping methods(nail-biting,scratching,lip-biting,etc.)that the patient may have developed.This helps ready the patient to safely confront anxiety or trauma.Worry stones are simple and intuitive enough to be useful in therapeutic contexts where complexity and unfamiliarity are paramount concerns,such as when offering short-term treatment to refugees or children with post-traumatic stress disorder.After a patient has mastered a more sophisticated relaxation script for anxiety management,the worry stone itself can serve as a physical relaxation script reminder;the patient may notice an impulse to use the object,and thereby become aware of their own anxiety.