Salt Lamps, Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp, Forest Salt Lamp, Salt Night Lights, Salt Crystal Light with Retro Metal Basket Lamp and Extra 25W Lamp Bulbs
- Natures Air Purifier: Salt lamps are mined in Pakistan, which is rich in vital mineral substances, heating of the salt causes the crystal to release negative ions to remove polluting particles like dust, pollen, cigarette smoke in the air.
- Romantic Atmosphere: Dimmable Switch is used to a custom lighting atmosphere. Illuminate your bedroom, office, yoga space or lounge with a warm, pleasant and relaxing amber glow to soothe your mind and body. Safety cord & plug UL-certified, FCC, CE, RoHS Approved.
- Premium Metal Basket: This metal basket is corrosion resistant and durable. When you turn on the salt lamp and it will glow like a flame. You will see a forest shadow on the wall, just like breathing in nature.
- Neutralize Electromagnetic Radiation: You’ll know how useful salt lamp to do at counteracting the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation when you constantly feel tired in offices or live in a metaphorical ocean of electromagnetic (EM) radiation
- Wonderful Gifts and package: Each salt lamp applies shrink wrapping packaging which makes the lamp airtight and helps reduce the chances of ingress of moisture to keep the lamp dry during storage. A best choice for home decoration and best gifts for family members and friends.
Health-Giving night light to your family:
Purifies the air.
Increases energy levels and reduces stress.
Helps you sleep better.
Reduces electromagnetic radiation.
Reduces static electricity.
Why does it call Pink salt?
Natural Himalayan Crystal Salt mined from deep below the surface of the earth, often at depths of a mile or more underground. The 84 minerals and trace elements present in Himalayan Crystal Salt gives it a unique and vibrant pink color, which is why it is sometimes referred to simply as “pink salt.”
How does it creat Ions?
Himalayan Salt Lamps are created out of natural Himalayan Crystal Salt mined from deep below the surface of the earth, often at depths of a mile or more underground. The 84 minerals and trace elements present in Himalayan Crystal Salt gives it a unique and vibrant pink color, which is why it is sometimes referred to simply as “pink salt.”
Material: Iron + plastic
Component of Himalaya Salt:
Sodium Chloride (NaCl): 98. 53%
Calcium (Ca): 0. 25%
Sulphate (So4): 0. 40%
Moisture: 0. 031
Calcium Carbonate (CaCo3): 0. 63%
1 x Salt Lamp with Metal Basket
1 x light bulb for replacement