Table Top & Bar Top Epoxy Resin, Ultra Clear UV Resistant Finish, 1-Gallon Kit, Self Leveling, Perfect for DIY Epoxy Counter Tops, Tabletops & Bars (Table Top)
- ✔ CRYSTAL CLEAR – Our Table Top Epoxy cures ultra clear making it perfect for table tops, bar tops, and countertops
- ✔ UV RESISTANT – Unlike many other epoxies, our epoxy resist yellowing caused from exposure to Ultra Violet Light Sources
- ✔ SELF LEVELING – Bar Top Epoxy self levels on application including corners, over bar rails and edges.
- ✔ HIGH GLOSS DURABLE FINISH – Epoxy resin leaves durable, blemish resistant, water resistant and impact resistant coating
- ✔ 100% SOLIDS – Low Odor, ZERO VOC, consistent thickness, quick curing 1 to 1 mixture, 1 Gallon Kit
Our Table Top Epoxy will leave your projects with a durable, UV resistant, impact resistant high gloss finish. Don’t ruin a one-of-a-kind project with an inferior epoxy.
Why you should choose Incredible Solutions Table Top Epoxy:
★ Crystal Clear Finish: Cures Crystal Clear. One of the clearest epoxies you can find. Suitable for wooden bar tops, embedding pictures, bottle cap table projects & more
★ UV Resistant Formula: Added UV Inhibitors resist yellowing when exposed to the sun and Ultra Violet light
★ Self Level Mixture: Will self level over surfaces including corners, bar rails and edges leaving consistent thickness
★ Superior Air Release: Some epoxies may bubble, fish eye or crater. Our formula features superior air release, minimizing these concerns
★ Impact Resistant: Cures super strong, leaving a smooth impact resistant surface
★ 100% Solids: Gel-Time 100 Gr. Mass @ 77F, Approx. 25 Min, Full cure 48 Hours, Hardness 70-75 Shore D
★ Easy To Use: 1 to 1 by volume mix ratio
✔ Incredible Solutions ULTRA CLEAR epoxy is MADE IN USA.
Popular uses include bottle cap table top projects, wooden bar tops, coating concrete countertops, river tables, embedding pictures or embedding solid objects into a desired surface. Because our epoxy cures crystal clear, multiple layers will not compromise color/transparency. Each poured layer should not exceed 1/4″ at a time. Although our epoxy is UV resistant, which resists yellowing, we do not recommend leaving finished projects in direct sunlight or for permanent outdoor applications.
Kit includes 1/2 gallon of Part A and 1/2 gallon of Part B, totaling 1 gallon kit.