Wallystone Gems: Shungite Pendant with DEEP Engraving on Stone – Merkaba
- In the pendant there is a sacred symbol, consisting of geometric figures. Each of them has a certain semantic and sacred meaning. The Merkaba – sacred geometry, composed of three words: Mer, which means light, Ka, which means spirit and Ba, which means Body. Put together, these three words connote the union of spirit with the body, surrounded by light. The Merkaba can become a source of power and enlightenment.
- Perfectly cut pattern on natural shungite stone. This modern masterful design looks great.We know you want to keep the vibes good and we assure you that this beautiful a work of art is made by our masters in Karelia.
- Pendant with adjustable durable smooth braided cord. Allow to Wear at Different Lengths and Easy to Get off. Which is More Convenient for Daily Life. Pendant Size: Ø 1.18 inch / 32 mm; Cord is Adjustable ~ 16-32 inch. With exact precision Sacred Geometry design, made by machine cut , and packaged in Karelia, Russia. Images on a stone are not erased.
- The product is certified. We package your sacred symbols with recyclable and/or biodegradable packaging.
- Great idea for gifts, home, office, reiki, yoga and healing centers.
You will receive a unique energy pendant with deep engraving Merkaba. Developed to provide a timeless and beautiful piece of jewelry with unique images. Wearing a shungite amulet concentrates energy useful to the body. It is the ideal stone for meditation. Shungite improves communication on all levels, especially the spiritual. It removes energy blockages of the chakras and meridians.
The Merkaba – symbol is a shape made of 2 intersecting tetrahedrons that spin in opposite directions, creating a 3-dimensional energy field. You can activate this vehicle of light around your own body with practiced meditation and breathing techniques.
The Merkaba to provide protection and transport your consciousness to higher dimensions. The merkaba shape reminds us of the potential power we can wield when we unite our own energies in pursuit of connection and growth.