10 Color Glow In The Dark Pigment Powder with UV Lamp – Epoxy Resin Luminous Powder for Slime Kit,Skin Safe Long Lasting Self Glowing Dye for DIY Nail Art,Acrylic Paint,Fine Art, 0.7oz Each(Total 7oz)
- 🎁JUMBO PACK – 10 color long-lasting generous packs(7oz total) of glow in dark pigments can bring gorgeous glow to your art projects. Each slime pigment comes in an individual shake jar, which make it easier to use and control with no waste or mess.
- 🌟EASY TO USE – Once your project is finished, you just need to ‘charge’ the pigments with a lamp or sunlight and watch it magically begins to glow in the dark. The slime dye can be charged more quickly and densely using the UV lamp we also provide.
- 🌎SAFE & PREMIUM – Our epoxy resin luminous pigments are gentle to the skin, non-toxic, non-radioactive and cruelty free. Our improved manufacturing process ensures mesmerize effects and bright colors in a minimum amount.
- 💪MULTIPURPOSE – Want to make your crafts more stunning? Add luminous pigment powder to slime, nail art, epoxy resins, bath bombs, paintings, water based mediums like acrylic paints, and watch them with amazement to burst into a powerful glow in the dark!
- 💝GREAT VALUE FOR THE PRICE – Comes with 10 shake jars(220g) of glow in dark pigment powder with a UV flashlight. Only your imagination is your limit as far as this wonderful product is concerned. Buy now and start to create bright and dazzling crafts.
Whatever you do with pigments, you will get amazing results with no fuss.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ now and brighten your life!
Using Condition(Recommended) :
With all Colorless, Clear Coating, Transparent Medium. Such as Slime, Epoxy Resin, Nail Polish, Ink Category, Transparent Glue, Paint, Plastic Resin, Silicone Rubber, Ceramics, Glass etc.
Specifically selected 10 color:
Orange, Red, Kelly, Lemon, Gold, Teal, Blue, Kiwi, Sky Blue, Violet
Add Medium to powder, not powder to medium.
Use a white,or light color as a background for best results.
The more powder or higher the percentage used, the brighter and longer the glow will last.
Do not grind the Glow Powder, it will destroy the crystal structure and therefore decrease luminosity.