Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin One Gallon Kit | MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy Resin & Hardener | Two Part Kit for Wood Tabletop, Bar Top, Resin Art | Set Includes Spreader & Brush | Professional Grade Coating
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Our epoxies are trusted by professionals and hobbyists alike. We pride ourselves on creating epoxy resins that are strong, dependable, and easy to use. TableTop Pro is ultra-clear, self-leveling, and a beautiful high-gloss epoxy resin coating. You’ll appreciate the quality and consistency of our product.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: For over 25 years, MAS Epoxies has taken pride in manufacturing the highest-quality epoxy products available. We proudly manufacture everything from start-to-finish in the USA.
- INCLUDES SPREADER & BRUSH: Our 1:1 kit includes 1/2 gallon of Part A (resin), half gallon of Part B (hardener), a 4″ spreader, and a 4″ brush. Kit makes a great gift for the DIY person in your life!
- NUMEROUS POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS: Our epoxy resin kit works great for a variety of projects. Tabletop, bartop, resin art, and much more! Enjoy a stunning, glass-like clear finish on almost any surface.
- EASY TO APPLY: Application instructions will accompany your purchase to help make your project a success. You can also watch our instructional video which will walk you through how to apply to a table top.
Do you want the appearance of 50 coats of varnish with just one pour? If so, look no further than our Table Top Epoxy. Our 1:1 epoxy system provides you with a protective glass-like finish on any surface. Our epoxy goes on in thick pours that self-level. Everything about our epoxy makes it easy to get an alluring clear finish quickly and easily. At MAS we have over 25 years of experiencing producing the highest-quality epoxy resin products in the marketplace. We hope you’ll trust us for your next project.
Q: How much does 1 gallon cover?
A: As a rule of thumb, 1 gallon kit covers 12 sq ft with an 1/8″ coating. This just an approximation. The exact amounts vary from project to project based on a number of factors (surface material, application type, etc).
Q: How do I apply? Does it de-gas by itself or do I have to torch out the bubbles?
A: See the MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy Application tutorial video on YouTube if interested. Similar to other epoxy resins, TT Pro does not de-gas by itself. Once the epoxy resin is poured onto a surface, air bubbles will start to rise up and you will need to apply heat to disperse them about 15 minutes after pouring. We recommend using a heat gun or propane blow torch.
Q: Can I use this product on outdoor furniture? What can you tell me about UV resistance?
A: Yes, MAS Table Top Pro can be used for exterior projects and furniture, but, generally speaking, epoxy resin (all brands despite any marketing claims) tends to yellow & may chalk when exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, which is why we recommend protecting epoxies with a UV protectant varnish or paint for outdoor use. Marine grade polyurethane varnishes like Bristol Finish UV Clear, with enhanced UV protection additives, offer improved UV stability & abrasion resistance over “off the shelf” spar varnishes available at your local hardware store.