LET’S RESIN Pyramid Molds, Large Silicone Pyramid Molds, Resin Silicone Molds for DIY Orgonite Orgone Pyramid, Orgonite Jewelry, Great for Paperweight, Home Decoration, etc (Height:15cm/5.9inch)
- PYRAMID MOLDS KIT: This pyramid mold kit includes 2 pcs silicone inner molds and 1 pcs plastic frame. Pyramid mold size: Height:15cm/5.9inch; Base:15cm/5.9inch x 15cm/5.9inch.
- LARGE RESIN MOLDS: To fill the entire resin mold, you may need about 1200g/42oz of resin. If you plan to make a huge pyramid, mold release is recommended to use and do divide your casting process into several times.
- ORGONE PYRAMID MOLDS: This large pyramid mold is with measurement in the outside. you can make any size orgone pyramid smaller than 15cm, such as 4cm, 6cm, 10cm etc
- GLOSSY INTERIOR SURFACE: Our large resin molds are made of durable silicone material, very flexible and easy to de-mold. The finished projects are with high transparency appearance.
- NOTE: Be careful to place the silicone mold insert into the plastic frame accurately, make sure all sides flush. The silicone molds are for craft use only, not suitable for food. If there’s any issue with the product, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help you solve the issue.
Why is this pyramid mold special ?
– Hard plastic box stand included; stands firm and strong on the flat surface to ensure a perfectly square based orgone pyramid
– The internal silicone mold sits perfectly inside the stand. Without the stand, you will find it very hard to make perfect pyramid as the internal silicone mold might tilt to one side as you add the resins and crystals.
– Scales engraved on the box stand that you can ensure your pyramids are the size you like.
Pyramid Mold Size: height: 15cm/5.9inch ; base: 15cm/5.9inch x 15cm/5.9inch
How to Reduce Bubbles?
NOTE: Torch and heat gun is not recommended to use as it may tear the molds.
There’re several methods to reduce the bubbles in the resin.
1. Warm your resin before using it.
2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
3. After you’ve completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.
How to Demold:
Usually, most of the resin pieces could pop out from the mold easily.
There’re also 2 methods to make this process easier.
1. Use mold release to keep the resin from sticking to molds, and it is great for prolonging the life of molds as well.
2.After your resin pieces are completely cured, pour some soapy water into the mold.
How to Clean Resin Molds?
1. When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap.
2. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
3. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
How to Store Resin Molds?
1. Place on a flat level surface
2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
2pcs x Silicone Pyramid Molds
1pc x Plastic Frame