LET’S RESIN Resin Jewelry Molds, 16 Pcs Silicone Jewelry Molds for Epoxy Resin, UV Resin, Resin Casting Molds for Jewelry Making Including Pendant, Bracelet, Earring, Diamond Molds
- BEGINNER KIT: 16 Pcs jewelry molds/100pcs screw eye pins/3pcs metal stirring rods/5pcs plastic droppers/10 pcs finger cots. English Manual is included, the perfect combination for making resin jewelry, resin charm making. A must-have Kit for the jewelry DIY lover or handicraft or the newbie to the resin, you could make your unique Christmas, birthday, new year gifts for your friends and family.
- HIGH QUALITY: These resin jewelry molds are with smooth and shiny interiors, very flexible and easy to clean, make it reusable.
- EASY TO DE-MOLD: After your project is fully cured,it will be easy to pop out of your resin mold, or you could use resin mold spray, which may help you extend your silicone mold’s life.
- WIDE APPLICATION: These jewelry molds have a variety of shapes and designs, add some resin pigment, resin dye and embed different kinds of embellishments or fillers, great for making resin jewelry, resin charms, resin earrings, resin pendant, resin bracelet, resin bangle.
- PRACTICAL TOOLS: The metal stirrers are made of stainless steel with diamond shape head, able to scoop, stir and mix the resin, or scoop out the resin decorations like glitter powder and the paillette. You can also use it as the nail art tools.
How to Reduce Bubbles?
1. Warm your resin before using it.
2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately.
3. After you’ve completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes.
How to Demold:
Usually, most of the resin pieces could pop out from the mold easily.
There’re also 2 methods to make this process easier.
1. Use mold release to keep the resin from sticking to molds, and it is great for prolonging the life of molds as well.
2.After your resin pieces are completely cured, pour some soapy water into the mold.
How to Clean Resin Molds?
1. When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap.
2. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
3. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
How to Store Resin Molds?
1. Place on a flat level surface
2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
Warning: For the small pieces, please keep away from babies, kids, children. Package Include:
2 Pcs x Resin Jewelry Molds
5 Pcs x Pendant Resin Molds
1 Pcs x Bracelet Resin Mold
1 Pcs x Diamond Resin Mold
1 Pcs x Mini Cone Mold
4 Pcs x Earrings Resin Molds
1 Pcs x Mini Sphere Mold
1 Pcx x Ring Mold
3 Pcs x Metal Stirring Rods
5 Pcs x Plastic Droppers
100 Pcs x Screw Eye Pins
10 Pcs x Finger Cots
1 x English Manual included