Mica Powder 24 Color Shake Jars – Huge 240g/8.47oz Set – Premium Cosmetic Grade Mica Pigment Powder for Epoxy Resin, Soap making, Slime, Bath Bombs, Polymer Clay, Tumblers, Makeup, Lip Gloss, Nail Art
- ESSENTIAL COLOR COLLECTION: 24 shades of pearlescent pigment powder in all the colors of the rainbow and beyond, including metallic copper, silver and gold mica powder. With so many colors to choose from, this is the ultimate mica powder collection for all your Arts and Crafts projects.
- MESS FREE COLORING: Tired of getting Mica Powder everywhere when opening bags and unsealed containers? No more spills with our convenient and easy to use shake and pour jars. With two options, you can choose whether to sprinkle Mica into your craft ingredients, or pour into a measuring spoon. Our unique design will ensure less waste, more precision, and better results! Each jar has been sealed to prevent leakage.
- QUALITY & VALUE: Each Jar has been filled to capacity with Mica Powder, for an average of 10 grams per jar, nearly twice as much as many of our competitors. Our pigments are non-bleeding, non-fading and heat-resistant to 212°F, making them the ideal Mica Powder for soap making. Our ultra-fine pearl pigments are 10-60 microns in size with no fillers or impurities.
- MICA POWDER COSMETIC GRADE: Eyes, Lips and Skin-safe, Non-toxic Mica Powder for Lip Gloss, DIY Lip Balm, Soap Colorant, Bath Bomb Colorant, DIY Makeup and Nail Pigment Powder. If using to color Bath Bombs, be sure to use POLYSORBATE 80 to prevent residue in the bathtub.
- MULTIPURPOSE: The perfect Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin, Pigment Powder for Slime, Color Powder for Polymer Clay, Shimmer Powder for Epoxy Tumblers. The possibilities are endless! All you need is inspiration and a jar of our Mica Powder!
DIBBLE DABBLE – FOLLOW YOUR ART:
We are a family-owned business based in California. Our company is proud to present: SHAKE, SHIMMER & SHINE – 24 MICA POWDER SHAKE JARS. Make your Arts & Crafts and DIY Projects come alive with our 24 stunning shades of pearl pigment mica powder!
EPOXY RESIN COLOR PIGMENT: Make impressive works of art with our brilliant pearl and metallic pigments! We recommend adding Mica Powder to a small amount of epoxy in a cup and mixing well before adding to your main batch of epoxy. This will allow the pigment powder to dissolve better and prevent clumping.
MICA POWDER FOR SOAP MAKING: Add rich, vibrant color to melt and pour handmade soap. Will not bleed or fade! Heat-resistant to 212°F for less dye migration and more accurate results!
PIGMENT POWDER FOR SLIME: Enjoy endless fun making slime with your kids! Our shake and pour jars are easy to use and more precise than packets, which means less mess for you to clean up!
BATH BOMB COLORANT: Mica Powder will provide bolder and richer results than liquid soap colorant in your bath bombs. Add Polysorbate 80 to your bath bomb mix to prevent residue in the bathtub at a ratio of 1:2 to your oil ingredients. You can also mix Mica Powder with Isopropyl Alcohol and paint your bath bombs for added shimmery effect.
MICA POWDER FOR LIP GLOSS AND TINTED LIP BALM: A pinch of Mica Powder can be mixed directly into any clear lip gloss or lip balm base to create bold colors with a touch of shimmer. Mix and match pigments for one of a kind results!
MICA POWDER FOR NAIL ART: Make your own Nail Polish! Simply mix Mica Powder with a clear nail polish base.