Shungite Elite Stones for Water Purification, 100 g of Silvery Shine Raw Elite Noble Shungite Detoxification Stones for Water Filtering | Natural and Authentic Nuggets from Karelia, Russia | 100 g
- Elite, Noble or Type I Shungite is the purest type, it contains from 95% to 100% carbon which makes it ideal for water purification and EMF protection
- CONTENT 100 g of Elite Shungite chips, As manually cut stones, shapes and sizes vary
- SHUNGITE WATER INSTRUCTIONS (1) Submerge Shungite in boiling water for 10 minutes to sterilize, and thoroughly rinse (2) Place well-rinsed Shungite in a 2L glass or ceramic container (not plastic or metal) (3) Add 50 to 70 grams of Elite Shungite to every 1L of water (4) Let it rest for 6 hours
- EFFECTS OF SHUNGITE WATER Shungite purifies water the way mother nature intended, it helps physically as an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy, antioxidant and absorbent of negative substances from the environment
- 100% AUTHENTIC Shungite sourced from Zazhoginsky Mine in Karelia, Russia
Shungite in History
Shungite is an ancient natural rock formation (2 billion years old) that has an unusual composition and structure. It has unique properties and is only found in the Zazhoginsky deposit in Karelia, Russia. People in the region have always used Shungite in their water and seen its benefits for centuries without fully understanding the reason why.
Science of Shungite
Shungite has been proven in laboratory tests to be 30 times more effective than carbon in removing harmful substances from water. This includes substances such as heavy metals and other contaminants often found in drinking water.
Another exciting discovery about Shungite in recent years was that it contains pure carbon atoms called “fullerenes”, these are soccer ball like molecules that give this stone its absorbing, neutralizing, antioxidant and purifying properties. These unique molecules are also what scientists believe give Shungite the ability to protect from EMF radiation.
Elite Noble Type I
Contains between 95% to 100% carbon. This is the purest type of Shungite. Elite Shungite is very fragile which is why it can’t be shaped.
Regular Shungite Type II
Contains 35% to 80% carbon. All shaped objects like pyramids or jewelry are made of Regular Shungite.
There are other types of Shungite with less carbon content, therefore Type I and II are the ones used for home and personal protection.
Contact Us on Amazon
We are always available to answer any questions you might have! To get in touch with us click on the Heka Naturals link just below the Add to Basket button and then click on Ask a Question button on the right.